In this function, you will carry out the general accounting from A to Z for Private Equity funds. Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation/review of net asset values on a variety of complex PE funds. This is a challenging and rewarding role which provides exposure to all elements of a PE fund’s accounting processes and life cycle.
- Cover all financial aspects of the entities in the portfolio ensuring that risk is monitored, and issues are escalated accordingly.
- Keep accurate accounting records for the Private Equity structures in the accounting system.
- Calculation of net asset value of funds on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements, to be submitted to eCDF and RCS.
- Preparation of audit documentation and liaison with auditors.
- Preparation of account and bank reconciliations.
- Participate in the Board meetings and assist colleagues in preparing the meetings.
- Be active in setting-up new tools or enhancing the latter.
- Liaison with external tax and legal advisors.
- Assist on fund flows and cash repatriation to investors.
- Prepare waterfall models according to investments.
- Other ad hoc requirements as they arise.